1. Dual H-bridge motor driver, can drive two DC motors or a 4-wire two-phase stepper motor;
2. The module supply voltage 2V-10V;
3. Signal input voltage 1.8-7V;
4. Single Operating current 1.5A, peak current up to 2.5A, low standby current (less than 0.1uA);
5. Built-in common conduction circuit, when the input pin is left floating, the motor does not malfunction;
6. Built-in thermal protection circuit with hysteresis effects (TSD), without worrying about motor stall;
7. Product Size: 24.7 * 21 * 5mm (length, width, height), ultra-small size;
8. The mounting hole diameter: 2 mm.
9. Weight: 5g
1. Power positive and negative reversed will certainly cause damage to the circuit.
2. Output is shorted to ground or output short circuit, and
the motor stall, the chip will heat protection,
but in the near or exceeding 10V voltage and peak current is greater than 2.5A situation can also cause chip burned.
DC Motor Driver Module x5